Career Preview of Project Cars
Coming this April 2nd In Europe and April 7th for North America from Slightly Mad Studios with Bandai Namco Games will be the official release of Project Cars. This new racing simulator will be on the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Steam OS and Nintendo WiiU. The video below gives you a glimpse of what to expect in this upcoming racing game and how you will progress. This is just the first video in the series, but please enjoy.
[fvplayer src=”http://www.kumakreations.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Project-Cars-Indepth-Career-Mode-Kkent-1.mp4″ width=”560″ height=”315″ controlbar=”yes” embed=”true” splash=”http://www.kumakreations.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/192_1416490080.168.0.13_ScreenShot_14_1.jpg”]
“Moving a release date was not an easy decision to make, as we know our fans are eager to get their hands-on on Project CARS”, said Ian Bell, Head of Studio at Slightly Mad Studios. “But we know that these extra days will allow us to provide the best game experience that our fans deserve. We assure you the wait will be worth it when the game does arrive early April”.
That is one sincere comment right there if I do say so, but I can appreciate that from a developer. I know a few racing enthusiast are looking forward to when this title is released, but I am definitely curious on how it will pair up against other simulators who have been lacking in the immersive department. I myself is one that enjoys a good arcade racer and dabbles sometimes in the simulator, but I have my hopes for Project Cars.
Just The Facts:
- Beyond Reality: Next-generation graphics, dynamic environments, visceral sound, and authentic handling! Playable at either cinematic 12K Ultra HD resolution, via Oculus Rift/Project Morpheus, or everything in between… Project CARS goes beyond reality to provide unrivalled immersion.
- By Racers 4 Racers: Crowd-powered by racing fans that have been instrumental throughout the development of the game by guiding, testing, and approving it, Project CARS has also had continual insight from a wide range or real-life drivers offering their expertise and knowledge to make the game authentic, desirable, and deep.
- Your Journey, One Destination: Featuring the largest track roster of any recent racing game, a huge variety of motorsports and car cultures, and unique priority-requested features from the community (dynamic time of day & weather, pit stops, full race weekends…) Project CARS is the premier choice for racing fans.
Be sure to check back as more information develops, but before you go check out this pre-order bonus from Gamestop. Keep in the mind the release is different, but you should double check with your local store.
Pre-order Project CARS and Receive the Modified Car Pack!
Modified Car Pack Contains:
- Ruf CTR3 SMS-R – A race spec version of the already impressive Ruf CTR3 super sports car created by the talented engineers at veteran developer Slightly Mad Studios. This modified version produces over 750 horsepower and a staggering 330 km/h top speed making it a truly unique combination of technical excellence and aesthetic passion.
- Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster – An open-top hyper car with a monstrous top speed, racecar levels of downforce, and extravagant beauty to match its multi-million dollar price tag.
- Ariel Atom 3 Mugen – Instantly recognizable with its exposed red chassis and white bodywork while underneath the hood a tuned Honda Type R engine gets it from 0-60 in just 2.9 seconds.
That something to decide on before April gets here. Stay frosty racers!