X1-RD Magic Stick Review
As some of you may remember the previous post I’ve done about video game enhancements and how they can be fair and unfair. Since the days of turbo controllers there have been preferences in making your gaming experience have a slight advantage. However this Magic Stick from Brook is legit to me because it can help with those input problems that most of us have and give you the chance to use preferred controllers on the Xbox One. Sadly there is no converter for the PlayStation 4 and so far no reason as of yet has shown up. To go more in-depth on this nifty USB device that works for both PC and Xbox One, please check out the video below as I’ve asked my cousin who owns an Xbox One to test the device out. While I, Kuma use the device on the PC.
If you experienced the Chronos Max and Titan Adapters, you will know the problems with the input features. However the Brook adapters will not have that Lag problem you faced before. Check the facts.
- Use any brand product incuding MAdcatz, Qanba, Hori, Sony, PDP and many namy more on your xbox one system!
- Works with arcade sticks, fight pads, custom controllers, official wired controllers.
- Works in all games, HALO 5, Street Fighter, Killer Instinct, Mortal Kombat!!
- Pre-programmed profiles for standard controls
- Customizable control schemes
- Add turbo functions to any controller
- Updatable firmware!
- PLUG and PLAY! Just plug the adapter into the system, no setup required!
This nifty device is on point so I would choose which you prefer either the $39.99 that is limited to just the 360 controller or the $49.99 for both PS3/PS4. Either way visit videogamesnewyork.com to purchase yours today, but keep in mind the site is still being updated, so visit the store and its friendly to get a hands on experience. I hope you enjoyed this review and looking forward to seeing you again. Stay frosty gamers!