Overwatch Hanzo Character Preview
So blizzard is coming out with a new highly intense first person shooter called Overwatch and here we have a preview showing off the new fighter Hanzo showing off their skills and his uses in Escort Payload objective. Check it out.
Overwatch looks to be the new unique way of playing a First Person Shooter with great mobility through the levels, amazing looking characters and attributes that will be crucial in a team based game. I’ve always wondered what would happen if a company were to step away from their normal activities in gaming and try out for a new genre. This is something I have wanted for a while, but don’t get me wrong there have been many games that touched base on the FPS genre in a unique way i.e. Shadowrun for the Xbox 360.
Here is a take on a few of the Players in Overwatch.
- Tracer, a former British test pilot who shrugs at danger, can execute impossible acrobatic assaults thanks to her ability to teleport, drop energy bombs, and even reverse time.
- Reinhardt, a hulking German soldier in battle armor, can charge great distances and pin his enemies to a wall or slam the ground with his rocket hammer to knock them off their feet.
- Hanzo, a bow-wielding Japanese mercenary, has the ability to scale walls with his bare hands, fire off a tracking device that illuminates nearby enemies for his team, and unleash a huge spirit dragon that does grievous damage to all enemies in its path.
- Symmetra, an Indian architech, manipulates light and energy to shield her allies and damage her enemies—and she can turn the tide of any battle by building a device that instantly transports her teammates to the front lines.
If you have not signed up for the beta already I would do so now, but be sure to return as more information drops especially since E3 is around the corner. Stay frosty gamers!
Enjoy this Gameplay Footage of each character.
Latest posts by Beast Gamer Kuma (see all)
- Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection Announced - December 10, 2017
- Monster Hunter World Hands on Preview - December 10, 2017
- Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Strikers Beta Sign up Goes Live - December 3, 2017