Mega Man Legacy Collection Summer Release
In the words of the famous Egorapter, “OH SNAP IT’S A MEGA MAN!!” That is right folks coming this month on August 25, 2015 Mega Man Legacy Collection will be released. This is awesome news for Mega Man fans all around and for those that always wanted to play, but never did. The game will be released on the PC, Xbox One, PS4 and soon to be announced Nintendo 3Ds handheld.
[fvplayer src=”http://www.kumazokuentertainment.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Megaman-Legacy-Collection-Kzoku-1.mp4″ width=”560″ height=”315″ controlbar=”yes” embed=”true” splash=”http://www.kumazokuentertainment.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/vlcsnap-2015-08-05-20h01m52s375.png”]
- Six classic games in one – Play a piece of video game history with the original six Mega Man games and experience the origins of the classic series.
- 8-bit style with HD flair – The games retain their retro 8-bit style with an added HD finish, giving a crisp, clean look to the charming, classic sprites.
- Challenge remix mode for new and veteran players – The robust new Challenge Mode remixes gameplay from all six games for a new type of challenge. It provides both increasingly difficult trials for experienced players and also teaches newcomers to become familiar with the style of the games and tackle some of the trickier areas.
- Museum of the era – The Museum Mode features a massive repository of history and art collected from the era of the games in this collection. Take a look back at the history of Mega Man with loads of information, high-res art, concept pieces, sketches and more in the Museum.
- Developed with an all-new engine – Using the newly developed Eclipse Engine, Capcom and Digital Eclipse are able to archive these six pieces of video game history with faithful reproductions of the originals for a new generation of gamers.
- Leaderboards and video replays – Fans will be able to watch video replays of the top players on the leaderboards, showcasing a whole new generation of Mega Man talent!
So you get six games with some reproductions to relive that amazing Blue Bomber in the classic platform universe. This time we won’t have to deal with that horrible box art back in the old NES days. The great addition to the legacy collection is the museum mode and a Challenge mode. For the experienced player Challenge Mode is right up your alley with remixed gameplay segments and plenty of scaling difficulty objectives for experienced players to conquer yet serving as a good starting point for new players, too. Museum mode will feature High Res art, vast history of Mega Man and original concept pieces.
For you Nintendo 3Ds user you will have to wait until Winter for the handheld release, but in a few weeks the console and PC users will get their hands on the Mega Man Legacy Collection. I can’t wait and at the low price of $14.99 (Digital), you can’t go wrong. I hope you enjoyed this preview and be sure to check back as we have more games to update you on. Stay frosty gamers!