Netflix has announced premiere dates for 2016
Netflix has announced premiere dates for their upcoming series which includes Jessica Jones coming in for a second season, House of Cards and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt for March and Orange is the New Black due for this Summer.
Here’s the rundown:
- Love (Feb. 11)
- Fuller House (Feb. 26)
- House of Cards – Season 4 (March 4)
- Flaked (March 11)
- Daredevil (March 18)
- The Ranch (April 1)
- Lost & Found Music Studies (April 1)
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt – Season 2 (April 15)
- Kong: King of the Apes (April 15)
- Marseilles (May 5)
- Grace and Frankie – Season 2 (May 6)
- Word Party (June 3)
- Orange Is the New Black – Season 4 (June 17)
- Stranger Things (July 15)
- The Get Down (Aug. 12)
Marvel’s Jessica Jones will be returning for a second season. Netflix is still currently streaming its first season which tells of Jones rebuilding her career as a burnt out private investigator and is a darker series that covers topics such as rape and PTSD. Premiered on November 20 of last year, this production received a 93% approval rating on Rotten Tomatoes and was named the best Netflix original programming series to date by IGN. Take a look at our review of Jessica Jones here on Kumazoku Entertainment.
Black Mirror, the cult UK sci-fi series, is being rebooted by Netflix for a third season. This third season will be only available on Netflix. Original executive producers Charlie Brooker and Annabel Jones are on board. Black Mirror shows the dark side of life and technology that echos The Twilight Zone. You can view the entire series up to date on Netflix.
Unfortunately there is currently no word regarding Sense8 or any word on Marvel’s Luke Cage.
Latest posts by delildel (see all)
- The Silver Lining – Haunted Castle Experience Released as a Free Exclusive Teaser - November 23, 2016
- Resident Evil 7 VR Lantern Demo at New York Comic Con 2016 - October 27, 2016
- Forza Horizon 3 event with Ken Block at the Petersen Automotive Museum in LA - September 24, 2016