Team Ikari Trailer KOF XIV
The time is almost upon us now that we are in August which King of Fighters XIV is releasing on August 23rd, 2016. Ralf Jones, Clark Still, and Leona Heidern Are on a Mission and I think I just found the team I can relate too.
These soldiers of fortune are big, strong, and not afraid of getting up close and personal in combat. Leading these warriors into the tournament is Colonel Ralf Jones, nicknamed the One Man Army, who is no stranger to fighting. Although Ralf is a bit hotheaded, he is an exceptional leader who utilizes a dangerous mercenary combat style that focuses on deadly strikes. Oh, did we mention that he’s ripped a tank wide open with his bare hands? Yeah, he’s pretty dangerous. His brother in arms, Lieutenant Clark Still, is a pretty dangerous dude too. Clark also trains in mercenary combat style, but he’s geared more towards wrapping his opponents up like a pretzel and slamming them. That being said, he’s calmer and more level-headed than Ralf and just as formidable. Lastly, we have the cold and professional operator Leona Heidern. Leona is the adopted daughter of Commander Heidern who uses a hybrid fighting style that combines martial arts with Heidern style assassination techniques. Although she is simply a soldier, she has the powerful blood of Orochi running through her veins and must keep her emotions in check to prevent bad things from happening. She’s not a total ice queen, though, because Leona is very loyal to the Ikari Warriors and will fight to protect her friends.
The killer move sets and amazing animation have me pumped for the release of this title. The fact that they have split of up into teams of three gives a nice diverse choice for many fighting fans. I was pro team Southtown with Geese Howard and crew, but team Ikari looks to fit my kind of play style. We shall see what happens when King of Fighters XIV drops. Check out both regular edition for $59.99 and The King of Fighters XIV “Burn to Fight” Premium Edition includes the following for $79.99/CA$99.99:
- SteelBook® – The game disc will be encased in a collectible SteelBook® emblazoned with the series’ fiery mainstay, Kyo Kusanagi, literally burning to fight.
- Art book – This 144-page art book will be filled with original character/stage drawings from throughout the series.
- 3-Disc Soundtrack – Those looking for an audio fix will be able to enjoy a three-disc soundtrack (housed in a gorgeous Mai Shiranui illustrated case) comprised of 60+ electric songs worthy of the greatest fighting tournament in the world.
- Collector’s Box – All the above items will be packaged in a scorching box adorned with familiar characters.
I hope you enjoy this preview and be sure to check back and subscribe to our site for the latest updates to upcoming titles. Stay frosty gamers!
Latest posts by Beast Gamer Kuma (see all)
- Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection Announced - December 10, 2017
- Monster Hunter World Hands on Preview - December 10, 2017
- Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Strikers Beta Sign up Goes Live - December 3, 2017