Remastered Story Trailer Bulletstorm Full Clip Edition
Oh man, you have no idea how excited I was to hear about the remastered version of Bulletstorm coming to next gen consoles. I was one of many that enjoyed this punk space adventure with a cast of characters with bad ideas. This game introduced a new engine of style kills with whipping enemies in different directions for creative carnage. It gives me shivers just revisiting those amazing scenarios and the story wasn’t half bad either being that it was all singleplayer. Today from the original developer People Can Fly and publisher Gear Box comes a remastered story trailer for us to enjoy.
Did anyone notice that lovely wolverine voice by Steve Blum? I know I did and I am so glad this game is making a comeback. It is not often you have a storyline pretty much playing as the supreme F*ck Ups of all Anti-heroes who put his own crew in this situation. I think the best thing about the Bulletstorm Full Clip Edition is the fact that there is extra content which makes it feel like you are buying a whole new game. The added bonus of a pre-ordering is getting to play as Duke Nukem in the place of Grayson Hunt.
THE COMPLETE EXPERIENCE
- Loaded with all of the original Bulletstorm and add-on experiences plus all-new content exclusive to Full Clip Edition! This definitive version brings a multi-playthrough campaign, 30 single-player Echo challenge maps, 12 co-op team-challenge maps, and more, all to your favorite modern platform
KILLER VISUALS AND AUDIO
- Indulge your senses with updated models, environments, animations, and a new rendering mode, all running at a smoother frame rate than ever before—with 4K resolution support on PS4 Pro and PC—and lavishly remastered audio effects
NEW OVERKILL CAMPAIGN MODE
- Blast your way through a cranked-up version of the campaign with an unrestricted arsenal of weapons and Skillshots
NEW ECHO MAPS
- Showcase your skills on six brand-new levels exclusive to Full Clip Edition for the addictive score-based Echo Mode
ANARCHY LOVES COMPANY
- Level up and cash in on your kills! Earn new weapon skins, leash styles, and character customizations as you progress through the team-challenge Anarchy mode
THE ART OF DESTRUCTION
- Unleash over-the-top kills by mixing fast-paced gunplay with unique kick, slide, and leash combos with Bulletstorm’s distinctive ‘Skillshot’ system that rewards creative carnage
Step into the boots of Grayson Hunt as he battles his way through throngs of mutated inhabitants of the former resort planet, Stygia. An exiled member of the elite assassin group, Dead Echo, Grayson is driven not only by his desire to escape Stygia, but to exact revenge on the corrupt Dead Echo General who sent him there. Orchestrate masterful kills throughout the single-player campaign or 40+ co-operative multiplayer and competitive challenge maps using Bulletstorm’s unique “skillshot” system that rewards you for performing the most creative and deadly kills imaginable.
- Battle your way through throngs of Stygia’s mutated inhabitants, performing masterful kills throughout the single-player campaign using Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition’s unique “Skillshot” system that rewards you for executing the most creative and deadly kills imaginable
- Complete the single-player campaign to unlock the cranked-up, unrestricted ‘Overkill’ Campaign Mode that provides unfettered access to all weapons and Skillshots starting from Act 1
- 4X the players and 4X the carnage! Shatter score goals as a squad of four by taking down 20 waves of enemies in 12 maps, performing Team Skillshots and unleashing the glorious Blood Symphony Skillshot along the way
- Kill with skill and climb the leaderboards across 30 Echo Mode challenge maps where your score is only limited by your kill-a-tivity
You can pre-order Bulletstorm Full Clip Edition which is going for $59.99 and this is probably the only time I will feel a remastered game is worth that price. It will release on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC on April 7th, 2017. I hope you enjoyed the news and please check out more post on reviews, previews, and news by adding your email in the subscription box to the right. -Beast Out-