Weapons of Sniper Ghost Warrior 3
I was always told that “It is not the weapon, but the person behind the weapon that matters!” In short, any weapon is a great weapon if the user is a great marksman. Today comes some new information regarding the weapons that will be at your disposal for Sniper Ghost Warrior 3. If you are a weapon aficionados, then check this out!
In Sniper Ghost Warrior 3, players can choose from dozens of real weapon modifications to assemble the perfect arsenal needed as they progress through the game. Weapon customization is a key element in creating a unique tactical experience when playing the role of Jon North, an American sniper dropped behind enemy lines in the eastern European Republic of Georgia.
Players can personalize their weapon selection to reflect their play style preferences. The same assault rifle can be styled either as a silenced medium-range precision rifle or a light machine gun capable of pumping multiple enemies full of lead in one long burst. It’s up to the player. Choose from a huge range of guns, from the Origin-12 shotgun by FosTech to the McMillan TAC-338 sniper rifle.
- OPTICS: Sniper rifle scopes with various degree of zoom, iron sights and collimators for sidearms and assault weapons.
- MAGAZINE: Larger magazines hold more bullets giving higher ammo capacity on the mission.
- SILENCER: Allows silent shooting. Firing weapons with silencer doesn’t alert enemies. Silencers have limited durability and have to be repaired after extensive use.
- BIPOD: Greatly reduces weapon sway, allows the rifle to be supported on the ground, and increases the aiming angles when supported.
- CAMO: Selected camos can be swapped between weapons. Players can choose from camos as Africa Tech, Hexagon Ice, Death Pool, Grass Wave, Copperhead Snake and many others (some camos available only as a part of exclusive DLCs)
- VISION: Laser aiming modules increase weapon precision while shooting from the hip. Flashlights provide illumination in darkened areas.
Scenarios and Supporting Gear for Specific missions:
- Stealth Sniping – Choose silencers, long-range weapons, warning devices (motion detectors that expose nearby enemies), and luring bullets.
- Stealth Infiltration – Choose a bow to silently take out your enemies and use your knife to perform melee take-downs.
- Action – Choose grenades, mines and C4 explosives. Wear heavy armor and attach drum clips to your assault rifles.
- Indoor Combat – Equip a variety of shotguns in closed environments and attach flashlights or night vision goggles to see in low-light conditions.
- Vehicular Combat – Lay down anti-vehicle mines and use a .50 cal sniper rifle to penetrate even the most heavily armored vehicles.
Be mindful of specifications of missions and use the equipment wisely in order to have a successful mission. If you have too much weight on your weapons it may cause weapon sway and give you faster stamina drain while sprinting. It really gives you a broad amount of choices in order to decide on what you need.