Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series ep. 1 Review
I was waiting for the Telltale series to begin working on more Comic Book titles, especially after the Batman game I was thinking about, “When is it going to be Marvel’s turn?” I was expecting Spider-man or one of the Netflix Marvel series could work. Here we are with Guardians of the Galaxy The Telltale Series episode 1 and I find it a good choice since the Guardians are full of drama and that is right up the Telltale series genre. Let’s check it out.
- Humorous antics while following the story of the comics and some aspects of the movie.
- Visually fantastic as an interactive movie.
- Controls are quite fluid but could be a bit more challenging with the quick time events.
- It has its dull points, but sometimes the Telltale series has a few dry areas.
- I felt parts of the story happened way too quickly even though this is leading up to a climatic plot.
- Voice acting could have been a bit better for Peter and Gamora.
Guardians of the Galaxy A Telltale Series Episode 1 was quite enjoyable, but as for me I rather wait until the whole game is out instead of waiting for the next episode. I get that is the style, but damn that waiting is killer. The one thing I do appreciate is the extra story not told to those that only seen the movie of the relationship between Peter and his mother which is an important part of his story. I felt a connection being that she was the only person that understood him and tried her best to shape him into a better person. Losing his mom at such a young age and then meeting a ravager that gave him no choice in the matter on his next journey. Those gaps I like a lot and I hope other people appreciate it as well.
Time to play the waiting game for the next episode and in the mean time I hope you enjoyed this review of Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series available now on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Windows PC, Android and iOs for $24.99. Also, share your decisions in the comments below, I am quite curious on what routes you took. – Beast Out –