Custom Hero in Sonic Forces? Nice
How many of you are fans of the blue streak that speeds by? Sonic the Hedgehog is coming back in a new title called Sonic Force as well as a release of Sonic Mania coming soon. In this latest trailer you will get the opportunity to make your own hero in this new adventure. Let’s take a look.
Now the interesting factor that will make gamers want to choose wisely in the unique characters that you create and what abilities that come with them. There are seven to choose from to be exact and here are each attributes.
- Wolf – Automatically draws in rings when near them.
- Rabbit – Has longer invincible time after receiving damage.
- Cat – Keeps one ring after being hit.
- Dog – Restarts with five rings after the player dies.
- Bear – Blows away enemies with a homing attack.
- Bird – Flies high with double jump abilities.
- Hedgehog – Collects rings when getting damaged.
Oh snap, they got a bear character to make and that my friends is why I am sold to this new game. I mean my name is Kuma for a reason if you have not noticed or never played Tekken. Either way, be prepared to take on the forces of Dr. Robotnik (I am sorry I still can’t get used to Eggman) as you will play along side the main characters who will be involved in the cut-scenes while you tackle the base game. The custom character will be fitted with a grappling hook to traverse through levels with ease, but I find it kind of weird to have such a thing. In that you will have an abundance of accessories to make the character your own. I hope I can give my bear character a MoHawk.
Sonic Forces will be released during the holiday season of 2017 for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Windows PC and Nintendo Switch. I might pick this up for the Switch to be honest and be sure to check back for further details as it develops. – Beast Out –
Latest posts by Beast Gamer Kuma (see all)
- Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection Announced - December 10, 2017
- Monster Hunter World Hands on Preview - December 10, 2017
- Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Strikers Beta Sign up Goes Live - December 3, 2017