Launch day for Drifting Lands
The latest Shoot’em Up or SHUMP that feels like an Action-RPG and there is a nice story trailer giving you some knowledge of your new adventure.
In the skies of a shattered planet, totalitarian corporations battle to control and exploit nature’s remaining resources, but you are not like them. As a new member in a caravan of outlaws, smugglers, and mercenaries, you fight for the right to survive and be free.
In Drifting Lands, your ship is made to your specifications and style. Play it fast and precise, buzzing enemy fire to get in close with your blade skills. Play it slow and defensively, using your shields to protect you before unleashing a wave of heavy artillery. With Drifting Lands’ mind-boggling array of potential weapon, skill, stat, and part configurations, it’s almost impossible for two ships to ever be alike.
Check out Drifting Lands today on Windows PC and Mac in the steam marketplace. Drifting Lands not only features an R-Type shooter style, but you can pick the style you want and upgrade your ships accordingly. It accomplishes the best of both worlds for you SHUMP fans out there, but with extra perks to give you a reason to farm and progress to find a new world and upgrade your ship to be battle ready.
Drifting Lands features:
- Full story mode with randomly generated enemies for maximum replay value.
- 100 levels of difficulty for everyone from newcomers to seasoned veterans.
- Competitive missions with pre-set enemy patterns and global leaderboards.
- Three classes of ships and 60 types of skills to suit your playstyle.
- Complex loot system for millions of potential ship configurations.
As of right now, Drifting Lands is going for -20% off which currently going for $21.18 and check back for a possible review. Also please support the site by purchasing steam cards at play-asia.com, we are affiliated so that helps out the site. – Beast Out –
Sponsored by Gamers Community
Latest posts by Beast Gamer Kuma (see all)
- Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection Announced - December 10, 2017
- Monster Hunter World Hands on Preview - December 10, 2017
- Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Strikers Beta Sign up Goes Live - December 3, 2017