Vampyr E3 2017 Trailer
It comes down to one thing that happens to us all where you are fighting with your own morals. For Dr. Reid who has taken an oath to save lives, but on the other side, he is cursed to take them as he feeds on the innocent. Vampyr will be an action RPG where you have to face your own demons and the hunters. Let’s check out the trailer.
In Vampyr, you are Dr. Jonathan Reid, a famous surgeon home from the Great War and recently turned into a vampire against your will. As a doctor, you have taken an oath to save lives and take care of the sick; as a vampire, you are cursed to hunt those you vowed to heal.
To survive against deadly foes roaming the streets – vampire hunters, undead Skal and other monstrosities – you will need to choose which civilians to feed on, so you can grow stronger and evolve your vampiric abilities. Use your unholy powers to manipulate and delve into the lives of those around you – but be prepared to live with the consequences of your actions. A web of interconnected citizens with unique lives and relationships react to your decisions, and killing just one may cause the downfall of an entire city district. Your actions will save or doom London.
- Explore a darkly atmospheric early 20th century London.
- Play a tormented and powerful Vampire learning the rules of your new condition. A man of science, a beast of the night: Your toughest battles will be within yourself
- Build your own combat style through a wide range of crafted weapons and powerful Vampire abilities to defeat a large and unique bestiary.
- Choose your fate: moral choices will shape your story. How human could a Vampire be, when he must feed?
Prowl the disease ridden streets in Vampyr – a darkly atmospheric action RPG from the studio behind Remember Me and Life is Strange, developed using Unreal Engine 4. Set in early 20th century Britain during a bout of the lethal Spanish flu, the streets of London are crippled by disease, violence, and fear. In a completely disorganized and ghostly city, those who are either fools, desperate, or unlucky enough to walk the streets lay prey to Britain’s most elusive predators: the Vampires. Emerging from the chaos, a tormented figure awakes; as the player you determine how to harness your new powers, by specializing in deadly, versatile RPG skill trees that change the way you play. As a doctor recently turned into a Vampire, you try to understand your new affliction. Your quest of intuition, discoveries, and struggles will be filled with death and drama as you attempt to stem the irrepressible thirst that constantly drives you to take human lives. As you cling to what remains of your humanity, your decisions will ultimately shape the fate of your hero while searching for answers in the coughing, foggy aftermath of the Spanish Flu.
Time to make the fog in London turn into a smokey red than the usual gray as we see more details next week at E3 2017. Stay tuned as we will do a podcast discussing the events with our friends at Gamers Community, Hardcore league and possibly XB1Community. – Beast Out –
Sponsored by Gamers Community
Latest posts by Beast Gamer Kuma (see all)
- Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection Announced - December 10, 2017
- Monster Hunter World Hands on Preview - December 10, 2017
- Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Strikers Beta Sign up Goes Live - December 3, 2017