Re: Legend Co-op Monster RPG Reveal
I have to say I love a game that deals in monster raising or catching, from titles like Monster Rancher, Digimon to the famed Pokemon. It is all fun to have a nice little pet to raise that grows into a badass! We are going to take a dive into this new RPG called Re: Legend.
To my surprise Re: Legend is more than just a game to raise Monsters, but more of having a life while raising monsters. You will be building a home, raising crops and the best part is the co-op feature that you can share the experience with friends. The better news is that you can be a part of the build of the game since the developers at Magnus Games will begin a Kickstarter on July 26th, 2017.
Re: Legend is an all-encompassing simulator with strong monster-raising features and co-op play for up to four players. Washed ashore on the island of Vokka, you have been given a chance at a brand new life. The soil is fertile, the locals are friendly, but most importantly, the island is swarming with monster-like creatures called Magnus. By taming and befriending wild Magnus, this new world will truly open up to you. From helping you in a wealth of activities to carrying you across the island, loyal Magnus are the key to a prosperous life.
You will start off your first few days planting some crops and then trading part of your harvest with the villagers to get familiar with them. As soon as you start to get around the area you start to realize what makes Vokka so special with the appearance of the monsters known as Magnus. When you get a chance to meet some of the Magnus like Momochi and Draconewt, you will discover how alive this new world truly is.
Let’s take a gander at the features of Re: Legend.
- Magnus taming and raising – All Magnus on Vokka Island are tameable and the way you raise them will determine how they grow
- Extensive life skills and activities – Farming, fishing, mining, and crafting are just a few of the ways you can fund the development of your village
- Co-operative local and online multiplayer – Join with up to three friends to speed up your domestic tasks or set out on a journey across the island together with your Magnus
- Expansion and exploration – Build upgrades for your village and recruit NPCs to further develop Vokka Island
- Character customization – A new life calls for a new you!
You can expect Re: Legend to release on the PC and if the kickstarter reaches its stretch go it will migrate to the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Let’s hope so because this looks to be a great game to hit consoles. Be sure to check back for more details as it develops. – Beast Out –