.hack//G.U. Last Recode Announcement
Sometimes it is okay to get a rerun because most of us never got a chance to play some classics from previous consoles. I feel that some developers have that itch when technology takes a leap to recreate their games with higher quality and better controls. It is a gamble that old fans and new potential fans will appreciate what they previously made. I believe with .hack they will not have anything to worry about.
- 15 years of.Hack – celebrate the 15th anniversary of the beloved global cross media franchise that first released in 2002.
- RELIVE THE EXPERIENCE – Set in 2017, return to “The World” and play through the G.U. series as Haseo, as he hunts Player Killers and track down Tri-Edge in order to save his friend, Shino.
- THE G.U. TRILOGY RETURNS – Experience the epic G.U trilogy that includes all 3 original .hack//G.U. titles, Rebirth, Reminisce, and Redemption.
- A LOOK BACK IN TIME – Also included is the original Terminal Disc footage that provides background and context to the events that happened in the previous .hack titles.
- NEW GAME MODES – Introducing “Cheat Mode”: Begin the game with full stats to simply experience the story, or “Retry Mode” to retry battles without having to return to the title screen.
Wow, they are really going in for the fans, especially adding a cheat mode for those that have been through the game already and just want to enjoy the story. I like that idea, especially when many of us have already done over certain remastered titles. I would say if possible to detect that and give us a reward in some way for already accomplishing the game.
Immerse yourself in “The World,” a MMORPG, and find out what is real and what is reality in .hack//G.U. Set in 2017, years after the events of the first .hack series, “The World” has now been rebuilt. Follow Haseo as logs into “The World” and hunts PKs (Player Killers), in order to gain strength and track down Tri-Edge, a strong PK who attacked his friend, Shino, in the game and put her into a coma in real life. Relive the drama and epic battles in 1080p and 60fps, and improved battle balance and pacing for the definitive .hack//G.U. experience.
For those that are new to the series, this is your chance to experience for the first time and join those who will experience it a second time. Featuring one of these best cinematics for a video game which is controlling an interactive anime. Being that it is the 15th anniversary, it sure is a good time to be an RPG fan. Get your pre-orders in since .hack//GU Last Recode will release on November 3rd, 2017 and you can do so by clicking here. Thanks for checking out this preview and be sure to return for more Gamescom 2017 news. – Beast Out –