Monster Night Football Announcement
Football season has already started, but my kind of football is coming out soon to Steam. Mutant Football League will give players like me that good old fashion brutal pig skin combat feeling. I was in the beta a while ago having many great battles and since then the developers have held nothing back by sharing no information and of course footage of their upcoming game. On Monday, September 25th on twitter there will be a big announcement going on for MONSTER NIGHT FOOTBALL!!
Here is the original tweet and you should be following them.
— MutantFootballLeague (@MutantFootball) September 24, 2017
For those that do not know Mutant Football League will take players outside of the normal of your regular style of football. This game title will feature some interesting players from mutants, aliens, robots, ogres and so much more. The road to victory is not just getting a touchdown or a possible field goal, but utilizing your strength to literally destroy the enemy team. Dirty tricks are welcomed and if you kill the other team without getting too many penalties (I would suggest bribing the ref at times) then you will gain victory. Hell, even the ref can feel your anger if they do things unfairly!
Mutant Football League is an action football game where you pick from 14 Unique Teams or 3 All-Star Teams for online or offline gameplay, in solo, co-op, or head-to-head modes. Players can win by scoring more points than the opposition or by literally decimating the opposing team so they have to forfeit. The choice is yours! This is the next generation, the spiritual successor to the classic retro game, Mutant League Football with beautiful 3D graphics and impressive gore effects.
- Online Multiplayer: Online and offline multiplayer for 2 to 4 players – competitive and co-op – so you can laugh at your friends while you crush them under your cleats.
- Gridiron Carnage: Over the top visual and gore effects include blood splatters, comically horrific deaths, fire effects, exploding body parts, and dismemberment.
- Killer Stadiums: Extremely dangerous fields are filled with diabolical traps and hazards – including explosive mines, toxic moats, lava flows and crazed fans cheering on their favorite squad of murderers.
- Dirty Tricks: Each team has its own set of twisted audibles such as the classic “Bribe the Ref” where you pay off the referee to look the other way or new additions like “Chainsaw Massacre” where your running back pulls out a league-approved chainsaw and slices and dices the defense into submission, and “Ginormous” where your Blitzer grows 5-times his normal size – have fun trying to block him!
- All-Star Players: These are your game breaking, wisecracking mutants who have special skills, abilities, weapons; They’re players who can single-handedly win you the game. So you’ll need to protect them because nothing hurts worse than losing your favorite all-star to a chainsaw or giant Orc.
All right gamers, be sure to check out the Mutant Football League twitter to see what is going to happen on with this big announcement they are teasing about. Also be sure to check out their page to pre-order the title which is coming soon to PC and sometime next year for Xbox One and PlayStation 4. I shall be there with my fangs out ready to brawl. – Beast Out –
Latest posts by Beast Gamer Kuma (see all)
- Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection Announced - December 10, 2017
- Monster Hunter World Hands on Preview - December 10, 2017
- Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Strikers Beta Sign up Goes Live - December 3, 2017