New Release of Battle Chasers: Nightwar
I love a good game release day, how about you? Today is the day you get to play the long-awaited Battle Chasers: Nightwar that has a fun JRPG style to it.
Battle Chasers: Nightwar is an RPG inspired by the classic console greats, featuring deep dungeon diving, turn-based combat presented in a classic JRPG format, and a rich story driven by exploration of the world. It features classic turn-based combat with a unique overcharge mana system and incredible Battle Bursts. Players can explore beautiful, randomly-generated dungeons loaded with traps, puzzles, secrets and loot and an overworld peppered with hidden dungeons, rare bosses and randomly appearing friends and foes. Build your adventuring party by choosing three of six available heroes from the classic Battle Chasers comic series, each with unique abilities, perks, items and dungeon skills.
- Gully who is on a quest to find her long lost Father Aramus. Skills: Crush, Earthquake and Protectors Instinct. She is going to be beast.
- Garrison once a loyal paladin to the missing hero Aramus now seeks to regain his honor by aiding Gully in her quest. Skills: Flashblind, Quickstep, and Redmist
- Monika also known as Red Monika is a Fugitive who will do anything for the right price and getting herself known. Seems to have that Love/Hate relationship with Garrison, but we shall see how that unfolds in the story. Skills: Charm, Disarm, and Pickpocket
- Knolan an old mage that is plagued by the rapid decline of Mana. This of course is the source of all magic in the world, but his short temper is worthy to deal with any foe. Skills: Light, Fire Field and Overcharge
- Calibretto my favorite of the bunch. It is an Ancient War Golem who developed his own sentience and now helps out Knolan throughout this venture. Even though Calibretto is a kind giant, he wields an arsenal to take down a legion of adversaries. Skills: Revitalize, Seed of Life and Death Bloom
Sites to Purchase:
Xbox Live: http://n.thq.com/6NCX30ff2QK
There are five choices for you to choose from to get your hands on this iconic comic book turned into a video game. In that hopefully you will check back for our review of Battle Chasers: Nightwar available now on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and soon Nintendo Switch which sadly was delayed. – Beast Out –