Cursed of Castilla EX Pre-order Info
I don’t know about you, but I am not much of a fan of someone making a woman cry and then using her tears to open the gates of hell. I mean what kind of example are you trying to state here with a crying woman being blamed bringing hell to earth because of her sorrows? Is that fair? I think not good sir.
Welcome to the world of Cursed of Castilla and here is the story as we know it.
“A young witch’s sorrow has been corrupted by a malicious demon who uses her tears to open a gateway to hell. Now, the kingdom is threatened as evil floods the countryside. Enter the world of the Cursed Castilla, embroiled in the mysteries of European folklore. You take on the role of Don Ramiro, a knight appointed by King Alphonse VI, and charged with the perilous mission to: travel the cursed lands of Tolomera, banish the creatures that plague them and close the gateway.”
I seriously have problems as a noble Beast hero when someone makes a woman cry. This is a mix of history with fantasy as this game is set in the Spanish Kingdom of Castilla during the Middle Ages in which you will be part of what they consider a love letter to Spanish Folklore. This also will pay homage to a classic retro style of Ghouls and Ghost as you are the heroic and pleasurable Don Ramiro. He will face off against legends from the chivalrous romances of Amadis de Gaula as well as powerful European mythos brought to life. Whoa, that brought chills to my gaming spine, I feel like clashing sword and shield together facing enemies screaming, “BRING IT ON B*TCHES!!!” But that would be inappropriate.
There will be risk mind you as you might not be the only life on the line. The souls of your other champions will be at risk so tread lightly and strike swiftly young warriors or Death will be ready to claim you at the end of the battle.
- Explore Tolomera del Rey in depth through to 8 game stages
- Fight against 48+ types of enemies and 19 final bosses
- Banish the evil invading the Kingdom with 4 different endings
- Become a seasoned monster hunter with the illustrated bestiary with unlockable information about the legends featured in the game
- Brag about your combat skills with 15 unlockable achievements
- Yell your battle cry with songs for the original soundtrack and the remastered audio
- Revive the glory of the arcade times with 10 different screen view modes
However, this area is for those looking for the extra gold in the chest.
- Cursed Castilla EX Collector’s Box
- Game Disc & Manual
- Making of Hardcover Photo Book & Original Soundtrack
- Numbered Certificate
- Cursed Castilla EX x Play-Asia.com Exclusive & Special Stickers
Disclaimer: Yes this is a product that is on Play-asia.com and by clicking on the pre-order links or anything play-asia related on this site helps us in the long run. So please help us out and shop play-asia through us.
I think that just about covers it and there is a trailer of the game below, but if you are interested there is e-mail information to add yourself to the pre-order list right here. Also, you can check out Play-asia.com for more goodies in toys and other items. I am looking forward to checking out more information for Cursed Castilla EX which will be out on November 9th 2017 worldwide. Hope to see you again soon. – Beast Out –