Multiplayer Rundown in ME: Andromeda
I do remember the debut of multiplayer in Mass Effect 3 and I am glad that it is making a comeback in Mass Effect: Andromeda. The best part of the multiplayer is its co-op ability and that it is horde based. In this video, you will get a rundown of tips, character classes and the advantage of this mode.
As usual, you can jump into multiplayer either through the main menu or through the single player campaign. There will be an access panel on the tempest for you to jump into combat with your random team or friends. I like the idea that what you do will help you through your single player campaign. There are too many times where multiplayer modes are a bit dry, but with this incentive. It should bring in more players.
- Begin your multiplayer adventure with the tutorial mission to get a feel for the pacing of matches and to earn some helpful rewards.
- Always check your Supplies before starting a mission. You never know when you’ll need an extra Revive Pack or a Cobra RPG.
- Use cover. It’s fast, easy to get to, and it’ll save you from taking too much damage.
- Play as a team. Stick together, support each other, and communicate.
- Working together is the only way to ensure humanity’s survival in our search for a new home. We’ll see you in Andromeda!
As stated in our previous post-EA Access and Origin Access members will have a chance to player Mass Effect: Andromeda early for ten hours on March 16th, 2017. The official release will be on March 21st, 2017. Check out Twitch.tv/Beastgamerkuma to see a live stream of ME: Andromeda soon. – Beast Out –